Monday 21 September 2015

My Senses Poem        by Zara Campbell


I like to watch
the different shaped clouds floating by,
Nana making me an ice cream,
Mum typing very fast on her work computer,

I like to listen to
the beautiful birds singing,
Daisy`s growly bark,                                                                                   
the huge waves crashing against the big rocks,

I like the smell of
my nana`s medium sized kitchen just after she has finished baking,
new spring daffidols,
dad`s smellie,

I like the taste of
the sour lemon fresh from the green tree,
my mum`s berry and mango smothie,
The sweet chocolate cake straight from the warm oven,

I like to feel
Daisy`s fluffy white fur,
the hard cover of a book,

the cold wind going through my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment